One of the most important and fulfilling things I do as a U.S. Representative is make sure my constituents have support when dealing with a federal agency. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. During my first term in Congress, my office has returned over $2 million to Central Coast residents.

Hear first-hand from Suzanne, a retired elementary school librarian from Santa Barbara who had her Social Security benefits wrongly deducted for five years. Within a couple of months, my staff was able to resolve the issue.

Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please fill out the casework form, and my staff will contact you and send the privacy authorization form.

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs


Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.

Office Locations